Monday, April 9, 2012

indu


She is 21, Never Married, Hindu: Lodhi Female living in Uttar Pradesh, India

So it's very hard ro describe myself in words, but as i known about myself i am a very self confiden

About Myself
My Basics

Age : 21

Date of Birth : May 5, 1990

Marital Status : Never Married

Children : No

Height : 5ft 1in - 154cm

Complexion : Wheatish Medium

Body Type : Slim

Blood Group : B+
My Education & Career

Education : Bachelors - Arts

Profession : Teacher

Annual Income : Rs.50,001 - 1,00,000
My Astro Info

Sun Sign :
Taurus


Rasi (moon sign) :


Nakshatra :


Astroprofile :

My Religious & Social Background

Religion : Hindu: Lodhi

Caste / Sect : Lodhi:Rajput

Sub caste / sect :

Mother Tongue : Hindi


Family Values : Traditional
My Cultural Background

Country of Birth : India

Grew up in : India

Personal Values : Traditional

Can speak : Will tell you later
My Location

Current Residence : Uttar Pradesh, India

Residency Status : Permanent Resident
My Lifestyle

Diet : Veg

Drink : No

Smoke : No
My Family

Father : Employed

Mother : Homemaker

Brother(s) : 2

of which married : 0

Sister(s) : 1

of which married : 0

Hobbies, Interests & more
My Hobbies : Art / Handicraft, Cooking, Home / Interior decoration

My Interests : Movies, Nature, Net surfing, Religion, Sports - Indoor, Theatre, Watching television

My Favorite Music : Ghazals, Old film songs, Qawalis

My Favorite Reads : Will tell you later

My Preferred Movies : Will tell you later

My Sports / Fitness Activities : Will tell you later

My Favorite Cuisine : North Indian, Punjabi

My Preferred Dress Style : Classic Indian - typically Indian formal wear

More About Myself
My Personality, Long-Term Goals, Partner Expectations, etc
So it's very hard ro describe myself in words, but as i known about myself i am a very self confident, positive, & initiative thinker, and i am a very creative mind. i like paiting, listing soft music and teaching, and i am looking a person who can give me better and a respected life style and helps me to make a uniqe identity.
My Family
Huuunnnmmmmm about my family...... so i have 6 members in my family, my father doing a delhi govt job in DELHI JAL BOARD, and my mom is a home maker, and my big brother is doing job in pvt. sector and going become a software engg. and my yanger sis and bro studying, we all members have very good understading with eachother we always share our dailly routeen with eachother, and i always use to do fun in my family......

My Preferred Partner
His Basics

Age : 18 to 25

Marital Status :

Children :

Height : 4ft 5in - 134cm to 7ft 0in - 213cm

Complexion :

Body Type :
His Lifestyle

Diet :

Drink : No

Smoke : No
His Religious & Social Background

Religion : Hindu: Rajput, Hindu: Lodhi

Mother Tongue : Hindi

Family Values : Traditional
His Education & Career

Education : Bachelors, Masters - Arts, Computers/ IT, Science

Profession : Teacher, Civil Engineer, Engineer, Executive, Government Employee, Hotel & Restaurant Professional, IT / Telecom Professional, Marketing Professional
His Location

Country of Residence : India

State of Residence : Delhi, Uttar Pradesh

Residency Status : Permanent Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment