Monday, April 9, 2012

poojanidhi


She is 27, Never Married, Hindu: Lodhi Female living in Uttar Pradesh, India

She is simple, sober and down to earth, adjustable and very responsible girl, respective to elders


About Myself
My Basics

Age : 27

Marital Status : Never Married

Children : No

Height : 5ft 3in - 160cm

Complexion : Wheatish

Body Type : Average

Blood Group :
My Education & Career

Education : Masters - Arts

Profession : Fashion Designer

Annual Income :
My Astro Info

Sun Sign :
Sagittarius


Rasi (moon sign) :


Nakshatra :


Astroprofile :

My Religious & Social Background

Religion : Hindu: Lodhi

Caste / Sect : Lodhi

Sub caste / sect :

Mother Tongue : Hindi


Family Values : Traditional
My Cultural Background

Country of Birth : India

Grew up in : India

Personal Values : Traditional

Can speak :
My Location

Current Residence : Uttar Pradesh, India

Residency Status : Citizen
My Lifestyle

Diet : Veg

Drink : No

Smoke : No
My Family

Father : Employed

Mother : Homemaker

Brother(s) : 2

of which married : 2

Sister(s) : 0

of which married :

Hobbies, Interests & more
My Hobbies :

My Interests :

My Favorite Music :

My Favorite Reads :

My Preferred Movies :

My Sports / Fitness Activities :

My Favorite Cuisine :

My Preferred Dress Style :

More About Myself
My Personality, Long-Term Goals, Partner Expectations, etc
She is simple, sober and down to earth, adjustable and very responsible girl,
respective to elders and affectionate to younger.

She is fond of Music, reading and cooking. An all-rounder and versatile personna.

She has done M. A from Meerut University. At present she is doing diploma in Fashion designing and preparing for competitive exams.

Looking for well educated, professionally qualified), well settled groom from India
My Family
Father's Occupation: ADO in Plant Protection (UP Govt. )
Mother's Occupation: Housewife

All members of my family are well educated. Both brothers are also working in a software company as Software engineer.

My Preferred Partner
His Basics

Age : to

Marital Status :

Children :

Height : 0 to 0

Complexion :

Body Type :
His Lifestyle

Diet :

Drink :

Smoke :
His Religious & Social Background

Religion : Doesn't Matter

Mother Tongue :

Family Values :
His Education & Career

Education : -

Profession :
His Location

Country of Residence : Doesn't Matter

State of Residence : Doesn't Matter

Residency Status :

No comments:

Post a Comment