Monday, April 9, 2012

Priyanka


She is 21, Never Married, Hindu: Rajput Female living in Uttar Pradesh, India

My Sister has Completed B.Tech in (Chemical Technology) from H.B.T.I. Kanpur. Presently she is worki

About Myself
My Basics

Age : 21

Date of Birth : May 1, 1990

Marital Status : Never Married

Children : No

Height : 5ft 3in - 160cm

Complexion : Very Fair

Body Type : Slim

Blood Group : Don't Know
My Education & Career

Education : Bachelors - Engineering/ Technology

Profession : Software Consultant

Annual Income : Rs.4,00,001 - 5,00,000
My Astro Info

Sun Sign :
Taurus


Rasi (moon sign) :


Nakshatra :


Astroprofile :

My Religious & Social Background

Religion : Hindu: Rajput

Caste / Sect : Lodhi

Sub caste / sect :

Mother Tongue : Hindi


Family Values : Traditional
My Cultural Background

Country of Birth : India

Grew up in : India

Personal Values : Traditional

Can speak : Will tell you later
My Location

Current Residence : Uttar Pradesh, India

Residency Status : Permanent Resident
My Lifestyle

Diet : Veg

Drink : No

Smoke : No
My Family

Father : Passed Away

Mother : Homemaker

Brother(s) : 2+

of which married : 1

Sister(s) : 2

of which married : 1

Hobbies, Interests & more
My Hobbies : Will tell you later

My Interests : Will tell you later

My Favorite Music : Will tell you later

My Favorite Reads : Will tell you later

My Preferred Movies : Will tell you later

My Sports / Fitness Activities : Will tell you later

My Favorite Cuisine : Will tell you later

My Preferred Dress Style : Will tell you later

More About Myself
My Personality, Long-Term Goals, Partner Expectations, etc
My Sister has Completed B.Tech in (Chemical Technology) from H.B.T.I. Kanpur. Presently she is working with IBM as a Software Engineer. in PUNE.
She is Simple in nature .
My Family
My Father was the Postmaster. My mother is a Home maker,
My Elder Sister (MSC Chemistry, B.Ed) is working as a Teacher in Govt. College.
One of my elder Brother have done B.Tech (IT )from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (MNREC) and MBA in Finance , Presently he is working With IDBI Bank as an Assistant Manager in Mumbai Corporate office.
and other one have done B.Tech (IT) From Institute of Engineering and Technology Lucknow (IET) , Presently he is Working as an Assistant Manager With ICICI Bank Mumbai

My Preferred Partner
His Basics

Age : 22 to 28

Marital Status :

Children :

Height : 5ft 4in - 162cm to 6ft 0in - 182cm

Complexion :

Body Type :
His Lifestyle

Diet :

Drink :

Smoke :
His Religious & Social Background

Religion : Hindu: Rajput, Hindu: Lodhi , Hindu: Lodha , Hindu: Pathariya

Mother Tongue :

Family Values :
His Education & Career

Education : Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate -

Profession :
His Location

Country of Residence : Doesn't Matter

State of Residence : Doesn't Matter

Residency Status : Permanent Resident

My Contact Details
My Contact Number
Contact Person:Devesh Verma
Relationship with the member :
Convenient Time to Call : any time
Display Option : You have chosen not to display your contact details to other members. To change your display option / Update to Gold member.

No comments:

Post a Comment